Problems with your order
We want you have the best online shopping experience, so if you have any problems with your order, please contact our customer service team by e-mail.
Exchange and refund policy
When you receive your order, please make sure all the right contents are in your parcel.
If there are defects in your products, please email us at onlineshopping@thepaperstone.
- Your Name
- Date your order was placed
- Your Sales Order Reference Number
- Brief description of the problem you are experiencing
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges if any) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-3 below. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs.
1. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase;
2. You must provide your name and address;
3. The returned items must be unopened, unwrapped, including all tags and packaging.
Note: Shipping and delivery charges for exchanges and refunds will be borne solely by you.
Return of faulty items
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations, which may include refunding the purchase price, and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within 14 days or purchase with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.