With The Paper Stone Membership Card, you will get to share in the joy and excitement that stationery at The Paper Stone brings. It’s kind of like how we feel everyday in our store. With special discounts and privileges every day of the year, it’s happy days, happy shopping!
NOTE: THE TPS MEMBERSHIP CARD CANNOT BE USED FOR ONLINE ORDERS.
* Extra credits are given with $55 and $107 top-up amounts.
1) What is The Paper Stone Membership?
The Paper Stone Membership is essentially a pre-paid card, which may be topped up at any time, and it allows members to enjoy membership discounts throughout the year. How cool is that?
1) Where can the Membership Card be used?
Once you have the TPS Membership Card, you may purchase products from any of our stores in Singapore. We apologise that The Membership Card cannot be used for online purchases.
2) How do I ensure no one uses my Membership Card credits?
Upon registration of the card, members will be required to key in a numeric personal identification number (PIN). No one else will have access to that PIN. The Paper Stone also keeps records of all past transactions, and hence will be able to determine the value spent in prior purchases.
3) I have excess credits in my Membership Card that I no longer wish to spend. Can I get a refund?
No, unfortunately, due to the bonus credits given whenever you top up $55 or $107, cash refunds are not allowed. We appreciate your understanding on this.
• The Paper Stone Membership Card entitles the cardholder to special discounts and privileges on products at participating The Paper Stone stores in Singapore only. The Membership Card cannot be used on our online store www.thepaperstone.com.
• Credits from the Membership Card cannot be redeemed for cash.
• The management reserves the right to amend or withdraw the privileges and terms and conditions without prior notice. As of November 2019, all membership credits will expire 3 years after purchase/first-use. Strictly no extension in duration.